Call: 02 6583 8606

Call: 02 6583 7499

Welcome to Percival Property

Forms & Documents

Water Efficiency Audit Request Form

Under  the Residential Tenancies Act the rental premises must meet required  "water efficiency" standards if you are going to charge the tenants for  water usage. This means all internal cold water taps and single mixer  taps and shower heads have a maximum flow rate of 9 litres per min. You  must ensure that there are no leaking taps anywhere on the premises at  the start of the tenancy.
Download Water Efficiency Audit Request Form

Council Rates - Change of address Notification form

Use this form if you would like our agency to arrange council rates to be paid from.
Download Change of Address Notification Form

Change of Bank Account Details form

Use this form if you would like to make changes to your bank account details.  Alternatively you can email with the new details.
Download Important Information & Details Form

Moving out Checklist
Use this checklist as a guide to prepare your investment property for rent.
Download Moving out checklist